- Post-Claim Event Investigations
- Customer Service
- Managing salt, brine, and other material budgets
- Solutions aligned with agency annual salt management reporting
- Level of Service Compliance Tools
- Aligning solutions with maintenance standards & contractor performance
- Public facing websites
- KPI reporting for media, council, minister’s office, mayor’s office, and public forums
Track Live Level of Service Compliance
Live Level of Service Report will require customer’s segmented GIS Route data. Customers can configure time thresholds. Example: 1-2 Hours Green, 2-5 Hours Yellow, 5-10 Hours Gray. This map can be imposed on a client’s Public Website.
NOTE: CLIENT GIS DATA IS REQUIRED FOR THIS REPORT.
The Evolution of 511 to Smart City Initiatives
- Expanding the use of the existing 511 for public communication on how government jurisdictions are performing during winter storm events.
- It will be determined on how legacy uses of public website products will be used as the new 511 product as the launching pad for other relevant Smart City and Citizen Engagement toolsets (i.e. Citizen Dashboards).