Real-time tracking of your fleet means better customer service. And when you can offer your customers better service to your customers, this puts you ahead of your competition and ultimately, generate more revenue.
So how does our fleet tracking solution really help your business improve on your customer service?
How Fleet Tracking Improves Customer Service
- Offer customers faster response times by instantly finding and dispatching the closest vehicle to the customer's location.
- More efficient route planning means less chance of obstacles such as slow traffic or construction. Therefore your ETA's are more accurate.
- Keep your ETA's updated all the time by seeing how far a vehicle is from a customer's location at any instance.
- Settle any disputes about time spent at a job site with proof of service reports.
- Ultimately, improve customer satisfaction by being faster, more responsive, and accurate in everything you do.
Happier Customers Mean
- Better reputation,
- More repeat business,
- More referral business,
- More revenue.
Customer service is a crucial part of any service company, which is essentially what any fleet is. When your customers are happier, you enjoy more revenue and a better advantage over your competition. Learn more about how our fleet tracking solution can improve the customer service specifically to your company by getting in touch today.
High Speed Canada: Real-Time Tracking = Better Customer Service
In this video, we interview Arthur Taillon, CEO of High Speed Canada, on how they are using our GPS fleet tracking technology to their advantage to better manage their fleet and provide better customer service to their clients across Canada.
They started with fleet tracking just to record employee hours, but have found much more use for it - especially in giving customers accurate times of arrival.