The Fastest, Easiest & Best Fleet Tracking System
Are you ready to put GPS trackers into your fleet, but not ready for the downtime that generally comes with having it all installed? We offer the fastest-installed GPS tracking devices on the market, and in fact, the only end-to-end fleet tracking solution!
If you can plug in a lamp, you can plug in our tracking devices. Once installed, the devices immediately start communicating with the fleet management software. From here, managing and improving your fleet couldn’t be easier.
What are you waiting for?
Take control of your fleet today. Request a quote!
6 Core Business Benefits
- Quick and easy installation. Our plug & play devices can be installed on any vehicle (cars, vans, trucks, big rigs, trailers) in seconds, with no downtime.
- Know where your fleet is! Know exactly where vehicles are, when they started their shift and when they finished. No more moonlighting, detours, or unscheduled stops.
- Get more done for less. Visit more customers in a day while being more efficient/conservative on fuel and routes.
- Improve customer service. Give your customers accurate ETA’s and proof of service reports.
- Promote safer driving. Be alerted of driving infringements so you can take corrective action. Stop harsh braking, jackrabbit starts, hard cornering, and more.
- Reduce costs. Less downtime, lower fuel costs, employee hour and overtime tracking, reduce vehicle wear & tear, and even lower insurance rates!
Fleet Management Software
Monitor and control every aspect of your fleet from our cloud-based fleet management software, accessible from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
View live maps of your drivers and their routes, see trip history reports, communicate with your drivers, receive instant alerts, and take advantage of over 30 standard reports or customize your own reports to gain better insights and improve the productivity of your operations.
View a live demo of it in action to the right!
- We’re a local Ottawa-based company, but serve customers across Canada with unparalleled service.
- We offer straightforward monthly pricing. No costly upgrades for what are already standard features.
- We offer free, unlimited and ongoing technical support & training.
- No fixed or long-term contracts. You can cancel anytime.
- If you ever do decide to cancel – which you probably won’t, we’ll buy back the devices from you.
- We have many happy customers from a variety of industries. See below!
How EMCO Found Our Fleet Tracking System to be Easy & Effective
The video to the right features Jarrett Chalmers, operations manager at EMCO, Canada’s largest and oldest commercial plumbing supplier. Jarrett oversees their warehouse and daily operations, including shipping and receiving, and customer service.In this video he explains just how easy it was to get started with our GPS technology and how they’re making good use of it in managing their fleet.