Save money on fuel costs by utilizing in-depth reporting from Geotab’s Marketplace.
Let’s be honest – sometimes it’s easy to get lost in the sustainability conversation. When it comes to saving money and improving your fleet’s efficiency, all you need to know is that going green can help your business save money.
The Green Fleet Dashboard from Geotab is a vital tool powered by data for fleets to implement effective carbon reduction strategies and improve their operational efficiency.
This telematics-based dashboard provides fleet managers with the ability to track progress on their fuel use, environmental footprint and electric vehicle (EV) utilization. Managers can use the data insights to monitor the success of green initiatives – such as anti-idling policies and electrification – in order to compare progress with similar fleets in the Geotab ecosystem.
Most importantly, this reporting tool can answer a number of questions fleet managers need to know, including:
- What are my fleet’s possible cost and emission savings?
- Is my average fleet fuel economy improving over time?
- How much are my vehicles idling?
- How much does my idling contribute to fuel usage?
- What is the carbon footprint of my internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles?
- What driving behaviors do my drivers need to work on?
- How do I compare with similar fleets?
- How can I increase my EV utilization?
- How much are my EVs helping lower cost and emissions?
If you would like to learn more about how you can utilize Geotab GPS devices and the Green Fleet Dashboard, reach out to our team today to set up a complimentary quote.