The Mobileye Collision Avoidance CS 270 is a revolutionary system that helps drivers avoid collisions. It is a “life-saving 4 in 1 solution for collision prevention and mitigation”. How does the Mobileye work? When you get too close to another vehicle/person the system beeps and flashes a signal to warn you that an impending accident might occur.
Watch the following video to see it in action.
The Mobileye CS 270 supports the following collision warnings:
- Forward collision (when you’re getting too close to a car’s rear bumper regardless of whether your car is coming to a halt or traveling at higher speeds)
- Lane departure (if you fall asleep while driving or swerve outside the lane, the system will alert you that you’re outside the boundary of your driving lane)
- Each warning is color coded to help the driver distinguish between the different types of collision warnings
- It can be installed in all types of vehicles (cars, buses, trucks etc.)
- It operates day and night and in all weather conditions
It also offers additional features:
- High-beam control
- Speed limit indication