Geotab can help fleet managers create optimized routes and share them easily to tablets.
One of the most important tools Geotab provides users with is the route creation tool. This feature allows fleet managers to easily create routes for drivers and share them with their teams.
If you would like to learn how to create routes, or are considering a GPS tracking tool with route creation capabilities, watch the video below to see how easy Geotab makes it.
The video will show you how you can;
- create a route,
- add destinations to an existing route,
- optimize a route,
- share a route to a driver or vehicles,
- create a physical copy of the route,
- and more.
We here at GPS to GO get all sorts of questions about creating routes in Geotab, including:
- Can we do some routing with the platform?
- How can we better optimize the routes that are drivers go out on every day?
- How can we reroute drivers from one stop to another?
- Can we juggle the order in which the roots are sent to the driver when something new comes up?
- How can we find out who’s closest to making a delivery?
- Can we get a two-way communication back and forth through the Geotab system with the driver?
If you would like to learn more about how you can use Geotab to manage your fleet and optimize your business or get answers to these questions, click here to get a free quote or speak with the GPS to GO team!