The below video is a walkthrough for the complete setup of the Garmin Integration Bundle using a GO6 GPS tracking device by GPS to GO.
- Need a GO6 GPS tracking device, Garmin navigator, and Garmin navigation communication cable.
- Setting up your GO6 to communicate with a Garmin navigator.
- Keep cable plugged into GO6 device with a zip-tie.
- Use another zip-tie to attach GO6 underneath vehicle dash.
- Garmin should be connected once turn on vehicle by seeing Geotab logo on screen.
- You can now look through items such as My Stops, Messages, and more.
- Click GO from your stops to start the route navigation.
- Send messages back and forth to dispatcher or head office.
- Back at the shop, the dispatcher can see your route and where the vehicle is.
Russ Salo, President
GPS to GO, now you know