Imagine a world where your vehicle fleet was operating at perfect efficiency. As a fleet manager, you spent exactly what was needed, not a penny more, and your vehicles were rolling along, generating maximum revenue for your company, day in and day out.
It might sound like a dream, but integrating Geotab GPS Fleet Tracking into your fleet can get you a heck of a lot closer to that reality. Here’s how.
What causes inefficiencies in fleet operations? Here are 3 big categories that can contribute:
- Wasted money on fuel costs – inefficient routing, idling, unauthorized stops and detours.
- Unsafe driver behavior – speeding, harsh braking and acceleration, costs stemming from collisions.
- Vehicle maintenance and downtime.
Here’s how GPS Fleet tracking from Geotab can optimize your vehicle fleet and its operations.
- Use built in route optimization to give your drivers better routes to their locations. Optimize the efficiency of the routes that your drivers take, and improve customer satisfaction along the way.
- Reduce idling in your fleet. Idle vehicles can add up to massive costs. Geotab gives you the tools to easily monitor the amount of idling each driver or vehicle. Many companies who take steps to reduce idling in their fleet see a huge cost savings.
- Eliminate unauthorized uses of company vehicles. With Geotab GPS fleet tracking installed, your employees know that their days of using the company vehicle for their personal life are over.
Reduce Unsafe Driving
- Monitor and correct speeding. Not only can speeding cost you obvious dollars, in the form of tickets, but it can also be a big contributor to fuel costs. Geotab lays out your driver statistics for easy coaching and driver improvement. You can also choose to use real-time features, such as audible alerts for drivers to slow down when they’re going over the posted speed limit.
- Potentially Reduce the Collision Rate in your fleet. An amazing thing happens for many companies who install Geotab GPS fleet tracking devices on their company fleets – their employees drive safer, which leads to a reduction in accidents. Take this company who saw an 80% drop when they wanted to reduce accidents in their fleet.
Improve Vehicle Maintenance, Reduce Downtime
- Cut down on harsh acceleration and braking, which can make a big impact on a vehicles well being.
- Get engine fault codes to easily locate and address issues before they become a major problem.
- Set automatic maintenance reminders to be proactive about the health of your vehicles.
Optimize Your Vehicle Fleet
Take the first step towards optimizing your vehicle fleet today and see the amazing R.O.I. that GPS fleet tracking can bring to your company: get rolling with our $50 trial offer. We’re the GPS company the USA and Canada trusts and we make it as simple and straightforward as it can be:
- Sign up for the GPS Trial Offer here.
- We send you the plug and play device to try out on your vehicle(s) (they take seconds to install.)
- When you’re ready to purchase, we’ll credit the $50 to your account.
There’s no obligation. No contract. No hassle. And no excuse to not give it a try! Optimize your fleet today and start cutting down your fleet’s waste today.
Russ Salo, President
GPS to GO, Now You Know.