GPS to GO is happy to share the news that our Geotab ELD (Electronic Logging Device) is now a registered ELD with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) in the United States. This news is great for those in the U.S., or companies who cross into the U.S., who haven’t yet chosen a device for their fleet in order to be compliant with the changes to regulation by the FMCSA requiring hours of service to be logged electronically.
Although some see this change to electronic logging as a burden, this change in fleet tracking will enable companies to:
- Cut down on paperwork
- Reduce administration costs
- Minimize FMCSA violations and any related penalties or fines
- Improve driver safety and efficiency
- Deliver real-time access to data-rich information
- Show up-to-date logbook information to law enforcement or the Department of Transportation
- Improve CSA (compliance, safety and accountability) safety ratings
If you’re interested in your company experiencing the benefits of electronic tracking using the Geotab GPS tracking device, the only end-to-end fleet tracking system, contact us for a quote or trial offer!