Do you know about the additional devices that can sync with your Geotab? We’re here to tell you how to make your fleet tracking even more efficient by exploring add-ins.
Once you have a Geotab device installed and working in your vehicle(s), you will realize how much easier it is making your fleet tracking! After your Geotab is running, it might be time to take your tracking one step further with video camera tracking.
Driver’s Camera is a great add-in that you can have work directly with your Geotab software. It has both front and in-cab facing cameras, and it is also a plug-and-play device similar to the Geotab. As an added bonus, it offers the camera with high resolution and with night vision effects.
What can this device help you do?
- It can help record events by date as well as location
- It can also tune into the cars audio through a microphone
- The device can save video, audio, and photos straight to your desktop
- Record opportunities for improvements with staff including driver’s fatigue, smoking, or cell phone use
- Help protect your organization and driver in case of an accident with photos, video, and audio files
GPS Tracking for your Fleet
Or, take advantage of our $50 Geotab Fleet Tracking Trial Offer today.
Here’s how it works:
- We send you the device(s) (plug and play)
- You try them out on your vehicle or vehicles.
- When you’re ready to buy, we credit $50 per device to your account.
- If you’re not 100% convinced of its value, no worries – there’s no obligation, no contracts to sign, and you can cancel anytime.
You’ve got nothing to lose, so get your trial devices today, and take your business to the next level with Geotab GPS fleet tracking, provided by GPS to GO.
Russ Salo, president
GPS to GO, Now You Know.