GPS fleet tracking is one of the best investments your organization can make. By having more awareness and control over your fleet, you can boost your overall fleet’s performance, save money on a variety of costs and improve your bottom line.
With years of experience in the GPS tracking industry, GPS to GO offers exceptional value and service for your company. We remain committed to providing top flight service, and ensuring that our customers have the right tools and package to get the most out of their GPS fleet tracking.
With hundreds of clients across a wide range of industries, GPS to GO is the right choice for your organization.
Benefits of GPS Fleet Tracking
The benefits of GPS fleet tracking include improved productivity, improved customer service, reduced costs and more. Please see below for details on each of the main benefits in our fleet tracking solution.
- Reach more customers in a day.
- More efficient fuel use.
- Less downtime & overtime.
- Prevent unscheduled stops, detours, or off-hours use.
- Reminders for regular maintenance & check-ups.
- Alerts for engine lights & diagnostics.
- Alerts to you and drivers for poor driving (speeding, idling).
- Be notified of off-hours use, and find stolen vehicles.
- Enjoy less downtime and fuel costs.
- Reduced risk of accidents and vehicle wear & tear.
- Accurate time sheets & less need for overtime hours.
- Possibly lower insurance rates from safer drivers.
- More productive work days.
- Improved company image on the road.
- Save on fuel costs by eliminating aggressive driving.
- Less chance of accidents.
- Make sound business decisions based on real data.
- Better manage and allocate resources.
- Reduce routing time, costs and fleet miles
- Learn from over 30 standard reports or customize your own.
And that’s not all. We are proud to say GPS fleet tracking can also help you reduce your carbon footprint.
Canadian Property Stars: Growth & Success With GPS Tracking
In this video, Ben Stewart, president of Canadian Property Stars, speaks on how our GPS fleet tracking solution has been an important part to his company’s success across Canada.
Canadian Property Stars started in Ottawa, expanding to Toronto and across Canada, and now they are looking at entering the US. GPS tracking has helped facilitate their growth.